We are looking for a Logistics Sales Executive with proven experience in selling enterprise solutions to decision-makers.
Transport & Logistics is the lifeblood of the world economy, but it is hugely inefficient. One-third of all container moves are empty, as it is a quarter of the total European truck mileage. At the same time, consumers are looking for faster and cheaper deliveries which can hardly be facilitated with the existing setup. Transmetrics is a high-tech company that focuses exclusively on Transport & Logistics and we are working with some of the largest global logistics companies out there. We help these to better utilize their resources, maximize service levels, improve operations, cut costs and develop a competitive advantage by applying Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Analytics in their daily operations.
We combine a variety of skill sets within the organization – data scientists that work on smart algorithms, software developers that bundle these algorithms into applications and logistics, and domain experts that understand the industry inside out. Combining our capabilities, we are able to solve some of the most complex problems in the transport & logistics industry.
By joining our excellent team, you will get the chance to deepen your logistics knowledge as well as stay up to date with the latest technology trends. To help us capture the ready and waiting market, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced
Your job will be to:
- Manifest a high level of professional expertise in logistics and supply chain;
- Conduct systematic market research to generate high-quality leads and identify key players;
- Demonstrate constant and deep curiosity for how prospective and current customers manage their logistics and supply chain;
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of engaged qualified prospects;
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with prospects by clearly understanding their pain points, challenges, and goals;
- Work through the full sales lifecycle strategically by engaging key stakeholders, building relationships, and effectively addressing their needs, from prospecting to closing;
- Create proposals that outline pricing models, implementation strategies, and other details;
- Collaborate closely with marketing teams to promote products to new and existing clients;
- Maintain accurate and complete customer records, and activity and pipeline reports;
- Participate in trade shows and industry-specific events, present the solutions and focus on the benefits of leveraging the software solutions;
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar field of study with emphasis in; Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, or International Business preferred;
- Experience in the transportation, freight, logistics, or supply chain industry;
- Competitive and driven personality, energized by the idea of working in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial, constantly changing environment
- Proven ability for solving complex problems and being comfortable with chasing big goals.
- Trustworthy and reliable relationship builder able to build and maintain a meaningful partnership with potential and existing clients;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Vitreous in conducting video conferences and meetings, as well as writing compelling emails;
- Full-cycle sales experience, with a proven track record of success in negotiating large deals with management stakeholders, is a plus:
What we offer:
- Building a product that will dramatically optimize the cargo industry – this is our way of “changing the world for the better”;
- Be challenged by technically complex problems in the fields of big data, predictive analytics, and machine learning;
- Learn from a strong international team of 40 people (the majority with a profound technical background) where you are appreciated and where your opinion matters;
- Opportunity to grow quickly together with the company, develop your skills and share your ideas directly with the management board;
- Have fun along the way in a dynamic, creative, and friendly atmosphere without the burden of office politics;
- Competitive salary, convenient office location in the center of Sofia (metro station nearby), 25 days paid annual vacation, flexible working hours, and an opportunity to work from home when needed. Most of our team members work fully remotely;
- Health Insurance and subsidized Multisport card.
To apply, please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your details in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview (usually within 1 week).
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. By providing your personal data, you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruitment.
Don't miss your chance to join Transmetrics!
Why Transmetrics is a great place to work
Work that Matters
On top of them, you get 25 days paid annual vacation, flexible working hours, an opportunity to work from home when needed, additional health insurance and a convenient office location in the centre of Sofia.
Learn from a strong international team of 35+people (majority with a very deep technical background) where you are appreciated and where your opinion matters.
Transmetrics grabbed my attention with the fact that it is a Bulgarian startup with the mission of making the world a cleaner and eco-friendly place through its innovative products. The thing that still holds my attention though is that the company is relatively small and there are still no strictly defined boundaries between different job positions. Especially important for a young person like me is to be always curious, to try a little bit of everything, to learn new things not only in depth, but also in breadth, in order to find the thing that I am really passionate about and to specialize in it. And I believe Transmetrics is the perfect place to do this!
At Transmetrics I have the opportunity to apply my knowledge in math and programming to various real-world problems. The logistics industry still works in an old-school way, and I feel like there is a lot to be done in automating and optimizing the operations. It eventually results in lowering the traffic and decreasing the CO2 emissions, which is a big motivating factor for me because of the positive impact my work can have on the planet.
At the beginning I was dubious whether to leave the big international corporation for a small scale-up company, but this turned out to be one of my best decisions, since I truly found my place! Transmetrics has a strong corporate culture and values, promoting a feeling of belonging and acceptance. People are free to express their opinion, to learn and share and to make an impact. Our products solve real-world problems and people in the company are extremely smart and colorful! I cannot miss mentioning the coziness of the small home-like office and the board game Fridays that are so much fun!
I choose to work at Transmetrics because I have the ability to contribute to the development of real and promising solutions for the logistics industry. I want to know that my work matters and it could improve my company and make the business of our clients more efficient, which is exactly the case of Transmetrics. On top of that, I appreciate the excellent working conditions such as 25 paid days annual vacation, office in the very center of Sofia, and many others.
After more than six years of living in the UK and in Spain for my studies, I found the best learning environment in a small Bulgarian company. In fact, joining Transmetrics at the beginning of 2022 has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made: I now work and grow in the most incredibly bright, motivated, creative and friendly team. I am excited that our daily tasks are full of yet to be solved real-world challenges and that we are devoted to making the world a better (optimized) place.
Why did I change cozy Vienna with rapidly developing Sofia? Because I wanted to make a real impact. I used to play football as a kid. Currently, at Transmetrics I feel like playing in the Champions League. We apply the most innovative technological solutions and work with the biggest companies in the world. We compete with Silicon Valley companies, founded by Stanford graduates and Google employees. Despite that, we gradually make our way to the finals. A company to be proud of.
To apply, please fill in the form below. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview (usually within 1 week).