We are looking for a Sales Executive inspired by challenges and meaningful projects and with proven experience in selling enterprise solutions to decision-makers.
Being the first company to focus on predictive optimization and forecasting for the cargo and transport industry, we are confident, that we are chaining the business domain for good.
To create accurate shipping demand forecasts and to suggest the most optimal transport plan, Transmetrics developed Big Data predictive analytics SaaS. We use statistical algorithms, data mining, and machine learning techniques to solve some of the most complex problems in the cargo and transport industry.
By joining our excellent team of qualified experts, you will get the chance to deepen your knowledge about the logistics industry and the latest trends in artificial intelligence, software development and implementation.
Your job will be to:
- Identify new business opportunities, conduct cold calling and create interest in software products;
- Qualify warm leads via phone, email, chat, video conference, and social media platforms;
- Establish long-term relationships with clients, build trust and maintain high levels of client satisfaction;
- Consult potential clients to determine the best solutions for their specific needs;
- Create proposals that outline pricing models, implementation strategies, and other details;
- Collaborate closely with marketing teams to promote products to new and existing clients;
- Conduct systematic market research to generate high-quality leads and identify key players;
- Maintain accurate and complete customer records, and activity and pipeline reports;
- Achieve the individual and team’s sales targets;
- Attend regular internal sales meetings and prepare reports and updates;
We expect you to have:
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Logistics and Transportation, or other relevant;
- More than two years of sales experience in the logistics and transport industry;
- B2B Software sales experience is a great advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively;
- Able to intelligently question and consult with professionals of all levels;
- Passion for selling and enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude;
- Technology savvy and proficient in using a wide range of communication, presentation, and other business tools;
What we offer:
- Building a product that will dramatically optimize the cargo industry – this is our way of “changing the world for the better”;
- Be challenged by technically complex problems in the fields of big data, predictive analytics, and machine learning;
- Learn from a strong international team of 40 people (the majority with a profound technical background) where you are appreciated and where your opinion matters;
- Opportunity to grow quickly together with the company, develop your skills and share your ideas directly with the management board;
- Have fun along the way in a dynamic, creative, and friendly atmosphere without the burden of office politics;
- Competitive salary, convenient office location in the center of Sofia (metro station nearby), 25 days paid annual vacation, flexible working hours, and an opportunity to work from home when needed. Most of our team members work fully remotely;
- Health Insurance and subsidized Multisport card.
To apply, please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your details in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview (usually within 1 week).
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. By providing your personal data, you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruitment.
Don't miss your chance to join Transmetrics!
Why Transmetrics is a great place to work
Work that Matters
On top of them, you get 25 days paid annual vacation, flexible working hours, an opportunity to work from home when needed, additional health insurance and a convenient office location in the centre of Sofia.
Learn from a strong international team of 35+people (majority with a very deep technical background) where you are appreciated and where your opinion matters.
Transmetrics grabbed my attention with the fact that it is a Bulgarian startup with the mission of making the world a cleaner and eco-friendly place through its innovative products. The thing that still holds my attention though is that the company is relatively small and there are still no strictly defined boundaries between different job positions. Especially important for a young person like me is to be always curious, to try a little bit of everything, to learn new things not only in depth, but also in breadth, in order to find the thing that I am really passionate about and to specialize in it. And I believe Transmetrics is the perfect place to do this!
At Transmetrics I have the opportunity to apply my knowledge in math and programming to various real-world problems. The logistics industry still works in an old-school way, and I feel like there is a lot to be done in automating and optimizing the operations. It eventually results in lowering the traffic and decreasing the CO2 emissions, which is a big motivating factor for me because of the positive impact my work can have on the planet.
At the beginning I was dubious whether to leave the big international corporation for a small scale-up company, but this turned out to be one of my best decisions, since I truly found my place! Transmetrics has a strong corporate culture and values, promoting a feeling of belonging and acceptance. People are free to express their opinion, to learn and share and to make an impact. Our products solve real-world problems and people in the company are extremely smart and colorful! I cannot miss mentioning the coziness of the small home-like office and the board game Fridays that are so much fun!
I choose to work at Transmetrics because I have the ability to contribute to the development of real and promising solutions for the logistics industry. I want to know that my work matters and it could improve my company and make the business of our clients more efficient, which is exactly the case of Transmetrics. On top of that, I appreciate the excellent working conditions such as 25 paid days annual vacation, office in the very center of Sofia, and many others.
After more than six years of living in the UK and in Spain for my studies, I found the best learning environment in a small Bulgarian company. In fact, joining Transmetrics at the beginning of 2022 has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made: I now work and grow in the most incredibly bright, motivated, creative and friendly team. I am excited that our daily tasks are full of yet to be solved real-world challenges and that we are devoted to making the world a better (optimized) place.
Why did I change cozy Vienna with rapidly developing Sofia? Because I wanted to make a real impact. I used to play football as a kid. Currently, at Transmetrics I feel like playing in the Champions League. We apply the most innovative technological solutions and work with the biggest companies in the world. We compete with Silicon Valley companies, founded by Stanford graduates and Google employees. Despite that, we gradually make our way to the finals. A company to be proud of.
To apply, please fill in the form below. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview (usually within 1 week).