Supply chain forecasting in 2021 is not just an option, it is a necessity. Companies aiming to achieve more agile processes and better ROI should utilize data science and machine learning to create advanced forecasts. Fortunately, today’s data availability and analytics capacity can create forecasting models that meet the external, dimensional, and granular requirements allowing companies to optimally plan their resources for both short-term and long-term.
In this webinar, co-organized by Transmetrics and Nicolas Vandeput - a supply chain consultant and the author of "Data Science for Supply Chain Forecasting" book - we will explore:
- How to set up a demand forecasting process;
- What kind of metrics your business should use to assess the forecast;
- The practical application of demand forecast for the logistics optimization;
- How demand forecast translates into the business benefits;
- The steps that your company can take to achieve more agile processes and better ROI.