Transmetrics’ Maintenance Planning module is a complete solution designed specifically for efficient maintenance of transportation assets. It includes support for fleets of cars, trucks and buses; locomotives and rail vehicles as well as for aircraft and vessels. We provide advanced asset management features for controlling asset status, replacing meters, checking history, and importing counters. Catch Failures sooner and prevent failures with AI-based anomaly detection.
What you can expect
decrease of breakdowns
reduction in maintenance costs
Increase in ROI
Benefits from integrating our solution to your current system
Reduce maintenance time
Effectively measure the utilization of your assets
Overcome data-quality limitations
Decrease costs of spare parts and supplies
- Visibility on historical performance and health of each asset
- Detailed reporting on historical asset costs
- Easy tracking of overall performance metrics (KPIs)
- Predict when each asset will require maintenance based on mileage trends
- Anticipate potential part failure based on multiple factors mileage, telematics, etc.)
- Manual adjustments of predicted maintenance
- Automated scheduling – choose from a number of suggested maintenance slots
- AI optimization of part replacement intervals
- Grouping of maintenance services to minimize asset downtime
- Integration with real- time data via IoT solutions.
- Geographical selection of maintenance locations
- Self-service appointment booking
… and other features
Data Cleansing & Enrichment
Our proprietary Artificial Intelligence algorithms analyze your historical data, identify and improve data quality issues such as missing events, values, duplications, outliers, etc. This enables effective and detailed historical reporting on maintenance efficiency and equipment condition.
Our platform generates AI-driven forecasts of upcoming equipment breakdowns and failures, weeks ahead. The forecasts are based on a mix of the already improved historical data and a set of external factors (e.g. seasonality, weather, etc.).
Out platform calculates the most optimal dynamic plan for equipment maintenance. The optimization ensures that all service levels and business requirements are met. The software suggestions help planners to precisely determine whether to send the equipment for a repair/check when it is not needed in operations or postpone the maintenance activities past the peak season.
Ready to optimize?
Frequently asked questions
Is Transmetrics a TMS?
Transmetrics is not a TMS. However, our platform can be integrated with any TMS, ERP or Asset Management system that your company uses. The platform automatically extracts data on a daily basis to provide you with the most accurate predictive analytics of your business and empower your planners to make the most optimal decisions.
What is your commercial model?
Transmetrics is a Software-as-a-Service. That means that it does not require upfront investments from your side to start the implementation and the monthly subscription fee ensures that you receive constant support and future software updates which can generate even more significant benefits for your operations. Our monthly pricing is unique for every project and is based, for example, on the scope, the number of your logistics assets, and the size of your network.